Turn off highlighting changed cells

nat

Just curious if it's possible to have an option in the settings to turn off the colour highlighting for cells changed? When looking at a few tables now after I used compare view to change some tables I now end up with my tables looking like this with colour missing and or being largely pink!

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.062e5698a251ea3593d21be0f8df1d4d.png

This is a bug. Are you able to list the steps to reproduce the black background cells? I've seen it as well but if you can reproduce it reliably it will be much quicker for us to fix it.

Regarding disabling the pink we are looking at re-doing this part of the program (the compare/stock/change history) so it is smoother to operate. In the mean time a workaround is to save the file, or drag select all the black cells, this will force them to redraw their correct background with a save marking all cells as changed so their colours will go back to default.

Thanks for taking the time to report the issue.

• Like 1

I'm only getting the black cells when the program means to draw the pink changes (literally just opening the file and half the tables have black); but cannot explain why some of the pink cells work and the others do not. I've attached my current tec file I've been working on as it theoretically should allow you to see straight away (It's the file I was talking to Darryl about moving the N/A stuff over to the turbo map therefore there are a lot of changes in a lot of tables! - It's also unlicensed etc so far since my PCM is still not able to be flashed yet). I did try saving the file but it continuously stays with the pink which is quite annoying! (Highlighting the cells redraws fine but with pink on all the stuff; the current workaround I have to get the normal colours back is on each table to hit the undo and then redo button...)

HAEE4 na table move.tec

Thanks nat. I can reproduce it with that scenario. It is not hugely common to edit an unlicensed file so most people don't see it regularly. I will make sure this is fixed in the next release. Regarding disabling the colouring entirely that will tie in with some other work we want to do regarding highlighting based on difference to stock.

• Like 1