Unit Converter - Requests

Roland@pcmtec

We have a new employee who will be working on adding nice to have features into the editor. Their first task will be to build a unit converter.

Currently we have the following conversions they will be adding. Please let us know any others you'd like.

Mass Flow

lb/s

lb/min

lb/hr

g/s

g/min

g/hour

Temperature

°F

°C

Time

Hour

Min

Sec

ms

us

Pressure

kpag

kpa

in/hg

psi

Speed/Gear/Tyre Wizard

ZF OSS/RPM/KPH Wizard

kph

mph

rpm/oss to kph/mph (will suck the ratios out of your tune file)

Torque/Power

nm

lb/ft

Volume

Cubic Inch

Cubic Litre

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update. We are working on dynamic units and this should make it into the next release.

All common units (volumetric/mass flow, pressure, temperature etc) will be changeable. Eg in the scalar list view the units will now be a dropdown menu allowing you to change them. We will also have bulk "Use °C everywhere" options etc.

Our new employee Scott is working very hard on this at the moment.

Great to see how you guys keep polishing your product. The "use Celsius everywhere" feature will be especially useful as I am used to comparing Horsepower/ Kilowatts and Foot Pounds/ Newton Meters etc. at a glance but Fahrenheit/ Celsius is not as common and is, at least for me, a bit harder to get my head around.