Bosch 980injector data

Carl

Hi

Would anyone have any known good Bosch 980cc data pn 0 280 158 040 to be used as a starting point? I have tried race worx data.

Having some trouble atm, Lambda vs Targeted Lambda is pretty much spot on except when you load it up hard for a short period of time it will hit the Targeted Lambda as required and then a few seconds later will richen right up.

If just doing a pull from standstill it will hit Target Lambda in 1st and 2nd but when it goes into 3rd(top gear TH400) it will hit Target Lambda and then shortly after will richen right up again.

Doesnt seem like injector data is wrong as it is targeting fine except for extended periods at WOT, is there any fuel multipliers that could be causing this when under more load in top gear?

The engine is fitted with all the normal bolt one. valve springs, head studs, forward facing plenum, gt42r turbo, oil pump gears,

Fuel system. Turbosmart fpr1200 fuel reg, two race worx 044 pumps in surge tank and a holly blue lift pump.

Could this be a speed density problem?
And if so how would be the best way to approach it.

There is some fuel enrichment for exhaust overtemp, cat protection etc that might be causing this. There is a little write up showing these table.

Have you played with those fuel enrichment tables?

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Sam said:

There is some fuel enrichment for exhaust overtemp, cat protection etc that might be causing this. There is a little write up showing these table.

Have you played with those fuel enrichment tables?

Definitely check this out. Cat and exhaust protection will richen the motor up.

Ok I have tried playing with all the turbo protection settings and it still goes rich Iam starting to think it is the injector data cause it goes lean coming on to boost then rich on boost with a target of .80 across the board. 

I have tried following the how to injector scaling with no luck I think. On decell it's rich (13.2 afr) i have tried raising and lowering the deadtime and injector pw. Cruise is (14.6 afr). Coming on to boost its (15.6 afr) right up to about 5psi of boost then it will hit target then go rich a short time after i have tried moving the breakepoint and hi slope.

I'm not sure if I'm just a dumb ass or what 

Edited by Carl

1 hour ago, Carl said:

I'm not sure if I'm just a dumb ass or what 

It's entirely possible mate but don't worry about what you can't change. ?

I'll send you my data that worked in my falcon and transferred perfectly to my territory. I'll send it tomorrow.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

It's entirely possible mate but don't worry about what you can't change. ?

I'll send you my data that worked in my falcon and transferred perfectly to my territory. I'll send it tomorrow.

Haha thanks 

I'll just leave it here for anyone to use. Bear in mind that all cars are slightly different and you need to double check the tune with a wideband. I left the low slope slightly rich as it starts much better like that when it's freezing cold. Feel free to raise the low slope to 120 (less fuel) if you feel like it.

Bosch 980cc injector parameters.param

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
On 4/10/2019 at 4:29 PM, Puffwagon said:

I'll just leave it here for anyone to use. Bear in mind that all cars are slightly different and you need to double check the tune with a wideband. I left the low slope slightly rich as it starts much better like that when it's freezing cold. Feel free to raise the low slope to 120 (less fuel) if you feel like it.

Bosch 980cc injector parameters.param 19.61 kB · 17 downloads

Hey mate what program did you upload this data in. i downloaded but when opened on my laptop opens in wordpad which im guessing is because my laptop doesnt recognise the program🤷‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, effxr6t said:

Hey mate what program did you upload this data in. i downloaded but when opened on my laptop opens in wordpad which im guessing is because my laptop doesnt recognise the program🤷‍♂️ 

It is a parameter file for pcmtec. You click "import from parameter file" from the "file" dropdown at the top left of the screen, when you're running the pcmtec program.