Factory throttle settings FG XR6

Karl

Does anyone on here have the factory settings for the throttle of a N/A FG XR6 6 speed auto?

I had one of those revhigh stealth coantrollers on my car once apon a time and wandering if that has changed a setting in my tune and is causing the car to stall and jerk when slowing down.

• 3 months later...

hey guys just wondering if you can adjust some parameters to replicate the REV High throttle controller with in PCMTec software as I cant buy one for my car apparently they dont make them for 2006 ford territory turbo's, and if so what tables would i need to play with ?

Yes you technically could, but you would risk causing issues with the torque reduction/idle control and cruise control system. You will most likely cause limp mode and possibly dangerous acceleration under cruise control. If you do play with the throttle maps ensure you test it on a dyno and not on the road.

• 3 months later...

Bit of a thread mine, but I've been playing with throttle settings on my BA gas motor with FG cams & inlet, and its a bit of a prick to get working. (BF PCM - HACCKBC). Can't seem to get throttle settings to stick, even if I copy the entire Drive by Wire / Pedal & Throttle limits tabs from the FG HAEDDEZ tune. Seems to get to WOT too quickly, then throws an ETC code at me. Will keep at it and let people know if I work it out. I'm assuming the BF PCM doesn't have a function or something, or the BF pedal has different voltage ranges? (FG T/B)

It's in a GQ patrol, so bit heavier than a falcon. Needs a bit more responsiveness!

Any help would be great, but understand the disclaimers :)

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2019 at 6:22 PM, apoc said:

Bit of a thread mine, but I've been playing with throttle settings on my BA gas motor with FG cams & inlet, and its a bit of a prick to get working. (BF PCM - HACCKBC). Can't seem to get throttle settings to stick, even if I copy the entire Drive by Wire / Pedal & Throttle limits tabs from the FG HAEDDEZ tune. Seems to get to WOT too quickly, then throws an ETC code at me. Will keep at it and let people know if I work it out. I'm assuming the BF PCM doesn't have a function or something, or the BF pedal has different voltage ranges? (FG T/B)

It's in a GQ patrol, so bit heavier than a falcon. Needs a bit more responsiveness!

Any help would be great, but understand the disclaimers :)

hey mate im playing around with this my self and wondered if you worked anything useful out ?