Stock file database

Andrew

Apologies if there is a really obvious answer to this question that I'm not seeing!

Is there a list somewhere that ties the stock file catch codes to the actual model and year? Looking at stock files is a great way to learn what Ford changed in various tables. I knew the BA F6 code which was useful to compare against by BA XR6T file, but the changes aren't significant in relation to timing etc. Looking at say an FG F6 etc would be useful. 

There are about 950 in total and no easy way to know what they are from. We will build up a list of ~20 or so that shows BA,BF,FG and the different models to give people something to work from.

In the mean time here are a few to get you started:

I6 

HAAT0V6 / A3VA 4.0L BA F6 Manual 2004 (Extra VCT controls)

HACCKU6 / A5UJ 4.0L BF 2007  NA Automatic
HACCKV4 / A7VD 4.0L BF 2007  NA Automatic LPG

HAEDJG4 / B8GJ 4.0L FG F6 2008 Automatic

HAER1UB / UEAB 4.0L FGX Sprint 2016 (all automatics)

V8s

HABN9L2 / A3LA 5.4L BA GT Automatic 

HADCEE3 /B5EC 5.4L BF 2005 Automatic
HADCEF3 / B5FC 5.4L BF 2005 Manual

HAFDDR8 / B8RF 5.4L FG  2008 Automatic
HAFDDS7 / B8SF 5.4L FG  2008 Manual

HAFFBD2 / B0DF 5.0L FG Supercharged Manual
HAFFBE2 / B0EF 5.0L FG Supercharged Automatic

HAFK0XB / XEAB 5.0L FGX Sprint 2016 Auto

HAFK0VA,/ VEAA 5.0L FGX Sprint 2016 Manual

I recommend using the built in "create stock file" wizard to view these files, this guarantees you have our latest templates. We are going to stop updating that zip file manually soon.

edit: If you use HAAT0V6 you will need to disable the oil pressure switch via auF12646 otherwise it will be permanently on.

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2018 at 9:05 AM, Roland@pcmtec said:

There are about 950 in total and no easy way to know what they are from. We will build up a list of ~20 or so that shows BA,BF,FG and the different models to give people something to work from.

In the mean time here are a few to get you started:

I6 

HAAT0V6 / A3VA 4.0L BA F6 Manual 2004 (Extra VCT controls)

HACCKU6 / A5UJ 4.0L BF 2007  NA Automatic
HACCKV4 / A7VD 4.0L BF 2007  NA Automatic LPG

HAEDJG4 / B8GJ 4.0L FG F6 2008 Automatic

HAER1UB / UEAB 4.0L FGX Sprint 2016 (all automatics)

V8s

HABN9L2 / A3LA 5.4L BA GT Automatic 

HADCEE3 /B5EC 5.4L BF 2005 Automatic
HADCEF3 / B5FC 5.4L BF 2005 Manual

HAFDDR8 / B8RF 5.4L FG  2008 Automatic
HAFDDS7 / B8SF 5.4L FG  2008 Manual

HAFFBD2 / B0DF 5.0L FG Supercharged Manual
HAFFBE2 / B0EF 5.0L FG Supercharged Automatic

HAFK0XB / XEAB 5.0L FGX Sprint 2016 Auto

HAFK0VA,/ VEAA 5.0L FGX Sprint 2016 Manual

I recommend using the built in "create stock file" wizard to view these files, this guarantees you have our latest templates. We are going to stop updating that zip file manually soon.

Hi Team, 

Do you have a stock file for the "FG F6 310" ? Apparently these are the ones that come with the High Performance 440CC injectors

Cheers, 

Do you have a catch code/tear tag from the vehicle or strategy? Without that there is no real way to know which is which.

So to answer your question, probably, but we can't easily tell you which strategy it is. You can simply plug in various strategies one by one and compare them though.

What are you trying to find out? 

The FG has two injectors, one standard around 350cc and the F6 high preformance one around 440CC.

Just trawling through the FG files to see the injector data for each, but so far each one ive gone into has the same data have been expecting to see something different. 

HAEK4PE / BBPE this is apparently a 2014 F6,

HAER1UB / UEAB 4.0L FGX Sprint 2016 (all automatics)

HAEDJG4 / B8GJ 4.0L FG F6 2008 Automatic

Breakpoint    0.000022000000171829
High Slope      0.013150000013411
Low Slope      0.013399999588728

On 7/22/2018 at 9:21 AM, BeerTurbo said:

The FG has two injectors, one standard around 350cc and the F6 high preformance one around 440CC.

Just trawling through the FG files to see the injector data for each, but so far each one ive gone into has the same data have been expecting to see something different. 

HAEK4PE / BBPE this is apparently a 2014 F6,

HAER1UB / UEAB 4.0L FGX Sprint 2016 (all automatics)

HAEDJG4 / B8GJ 4.0L FG F6 2008 Automatic

Breakpoint    0.000022000000171829
High Slope      0.013150000013411
Low Slope      0.013399999588728

Ok i found two FG files that are different data.

FGXR6T - HAEE5T4 & HAEDJK6
BreakPoint         	0.0000147999999171589
High           		0.0103000001981854
Low            		0.0120999999344349

Whitch seems to support the 350cc vs 44CC injectors avalible in the FG.

0280156123  Ba/Bf falcon
Flow rate 3 bar/min, N-heptane    213 G        (Bosh site data) 

Fg turbo - black?
BG 9F593B  / 0280156383 
Flow rate 3 bar/min, N-heptane 237.3 G        (Bosh site data) 

FG F6 turbo "High Preformance"
0280156385 / 8R29-CA (Light Blue)
Flow rate 3 bar/min, N-heptane 310 G         (cached Bosh site data)

Can anyone tell me what vehicle A5GF/HACCKGA is from? It's a BTR Turbo calibration, but the axle scaling shows 2.73 diff ratio which is completely incorrect.

I need a BTR 4 speed turbo calibration that will run in my 2007 SY NA Territory that won't cause the ABS/DSC light in the instrument cluster to illuminate.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Romulus said:

Can anyone tell me what vehicle A5GF/HACCKGA is from? It's a BTR Turbo calibration, but the axle scaling shows 2.73 diff ratio which is completely incorrect.

I need a BTR 4 speed turbo calibration that will run in my 2007 SY NA Territory that won't cause the ABS/DSC light in the instrument cluster to illuminate.

Thanks.

Hacckga is a zf from memory. When I'm back from holidays I'll check.

Best way to fix the abs light is to flash the original factory calibration in.

If you've gone swapping engines etc then you can fix the abs module fault using ford ids and flashing the abs module with the correct vehicle 

None of them will work. The turbo comes with a different abs module. Either swap in the turbo abs module or reprogram it with ids

There was never an fg turbo with a btr afaik. They only had the 5r55 and the zf. The taxis came na with a btr but you'll still get an abs fault as the turbo and na abs is different.

Haanf is for a ba black oak and hacck is for a bf Spanish oak so which pcm is in the car?

Edit: Make a new thread and put a list of what modules are in the car. Depending what you swapped and didn't you've probably made a Frankenstein which will need Ids and some calibration changes

On 1/1/2019 at 5:30 PM, abs351 said:

Pardon i should have been more detailed, 

FG MK2 GTF 351 KW 2014 model

5ltr Super charged - with ZF automatic

These are all 2014 models, auto, turbo logic enabled (supercharged) 5.0, have a browse through them.

HAFH5DE
HAFH5EE
HAFH5FF
HAFH5HB
HAFI3GB
HAFJ1K2 - Might be a later year

10 hours ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

None of them will work. The turbo comes with a different abs module. Either swap in the turbo abs module or reprogram it with ids

There was never an fg turbo with a btr afaik. They only had the 5r55 and the zf. The taxis came na with a btr but you'll still get an abs fault as the turbo and na abs is different.

Haanf is for a ba black oak and hacck is for a bf Spanish oak so which pcm is in the car?

Edit: Make a new thread and put a list of what modules are in the car. Depending what you swapped and didn't you've probably made a Frankenstein which will need Ids and some calibration changes

PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had success in the past finding stock strategies by looking at photos posted on Carsales. Do a search on the car model you are interested in and browse the photos. Quite often people will put up a picture of the VIN sticker on the door jamb and you can get a stock strategy number from there and then punch it into the PCMTec stock file calibration wizard. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FrogXA said:

I've had success in the past finding stock strategies by looking at photos posted on Carsales. Do a search on the car model you are interested in and browse the photos. Quite often people will put up a picture of the VIN sticker on the door jamb and you can get a stock strategy number from there and then punch it into the PCMTec stock file calibration wizard. 

Very clever idea. 

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Sasha said:

What is the process of writing the HAAT0V6 / A3VA 2004 F6 Manual strategy into a 2004 XR6 Turbo manual in place of the existing HAAS4Y4 / A3YB strategy to achieve full Dual VCT control?

Get the stock file, use the calibration wizard to merge your VID, serial and VIN into it. Flip the oil pressure sensor scalar. Then license it and flash it in. You'll need to compare everything as depending on your car/cal it may not be completely compatible.

There are no guarantees that swapping operating system will be completely compatible or work however I know of about 5 cases where it has worked without issue.

• Roland@pcmtec unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, Roland@pcmtec said:

If you have pro or workshop you can use the stock calibration wizard under calibration tools.

Hi there just wondering how I can go about interpolating tunes thank you and tuning 995cc to 1100cc Bosch injectors to a fg n/a turbo with stock turbo fg intake and bf turbo manifold and 3584 b series turbo 3.5inch exhaust 

15 minutes ago, Cookie92 said:

Hi there just wondering how I can go about interpolating tunes thank you and tuning 995cc to 1100cc Bosch injectors to a fg n/a turbo with stock turbo fg intake and bf turbo manifold and 3584 b series turbo 3.5inch exhaust 

This sounds like you are asking for someone to tune your car. Best to speak to a workshop https://www.pcmtec.com/workshops 

13 hours ago, Cookie92 said:

No im asking how to tune my own car I dont want anyone else tuning my car Roland where's the best place to learn mate I want to learn my self 

These forums is a good place to start. You need to start threads with pointed questions for a very specific task showing what you have tried, your results, what you expected vs what you got and what you are stuck on. Your question above is far too general for anyone to offer any assistance.

If you truly do want someone to help you with all of the tasks, eg proper paid tuning training then this is something that various companies can offer however there are a few requirements. Wideband, knock ears, fuel pressure monitoring equipment and a dyno. Do you have access to all of the above? If so I can set you up with someone who does paid training. 

If you are doing it as a DIY user in the backyard, you'll have to figure a lot of it out yourself by reading the forums and posting thread with as much information as possible showing what you have tried, datalogs etc. There are also online courses you can do that are not for our software, but to teach you the fundamentals of tuning itself. HPAcademy, efi101, calibrated success are all good options to start with.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 4/5/2022 at 7:44 AM, Roland@pcmtec said:

Yes but you can't type them in and download them willy nilly via the stock file wizard. You need pro for this. If someone else sends them to you, you can view them though. 

Hey mate just curious, I’ve hooked my computer up to a customers car ‘07 Bf Craig Lowndes xr6t that came in to work to just load the file from it

i downloaded it to view it but it wants me to license it to be able to view/ edit it.

2 hours ago, KyleBruh said:

Hey mate just curious, I’ve hooked my computer up to a customers car ‘07 Bf Craig Lowndes xr6t that came in to work to just load the file from it

i downloaded it to view it but it wants me to license it to be able to view/ edit it.

The code is HACCKB6