same tables as hp tuners?

will15

ok iv been tuning with hp tuners and im finding it hard cross over and to now what tables are the same in pcmtec. is there a way I can tell if the tables are the same because there are a lot of tables named different things and some I can't fined. In hp there is a ecm number for each table the same as efi live, is there any where in pcmtec that there is this table number.?

• 11 months later...
On 7/21/2018 at 10:15 AM, Roland@pcmtec said:

Post up a list of ones you are interested in and we can tell you which ones are the same. 

Hi, I'd like to know if there is a Mass Airflow Table in PcmTec?

I can't even find a MAF channel in the Hptuners scanner, at least none that work

Cheers

45 minutes ago, fordsrule said:

Hi, I'd like to know if there is a Mass Airflow Table in PcmTec?

I can't even find a MAF channel in the Hptuners scanner, at least none that work

Cheers

That's because the Falcon doesn't have a MAF. It uses speed density only. Read the speed density thread for more information on tuning the airflow model.

1 hour ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

That's because the Falcon doesn't have a MAF. It uses speed density only. Read the speed density thread for more information on tuning the airflow model.

Ahhh ok, that explains that.

Yeah i have been trying to come to grips with the speed density tuning

Thx