HOWTO: BF Manual Launch Control / Flat shifting and Torque Requester's explained

Roland@pcmtec

2 hours ago, Avh1993 said:

launch switch is set on 1 aswell in auF1215

Yes this requires the workshop edition. Most of these guides expect that you are using the workshop edition.

We do offer an upgrade from professional to workshop edition. Make sure you are logged in first and you can see the pricing here. It also includes several extra credits to allow you to do a full multi tune (or flex) with all the bells and whistles.

https://www.pcmtec.com/professional-to-workshop-upgrade

Full list of all the custom operating system features which can be enabled with workshop edition here.

• 9 months later...
On 1/25/2021 at 11:17 AM, Avh1993 said:

Hey Roland im looking to play around with launch control on a mates car for when we are down at the track i havent had much succes with getting it to work as the one auf location is missing im guessing being a 2010 na fgxr6 its factory manual ill upload the file aswell not sure if i can maybe some how copy it into the file importing as perimeter  i wasnt able to datalog it either i also have the pro edition i have uploaded the file to support as well hopefully i can get abit of assistance .

thanks in advanced 

HAEDJC5 tcm read and licenced file kades ghost cam tune and launch control.tec 1.14 MB · 6 downloads

Got it to work fine on my fg xr8, you dont need the workshop edition

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/30/2018 at 1:55 PM, Roland@pcmtec said:

Edit:

The type of torque reduction performed is defined here:

image.png.20a011e75a263bdebfd1866a5848a5ab.png

1 = ETC (Throttle only)

2 = Spark retard, enleanment, injector cut and ETC

3/4 = Spark retard, enleanment injector cut only

4 may have been different in earlier models (BA) where they could run as lean as 1.2 lambda, due to NOx emissions this function is disabled effectively making mode 3 and 4 identical.

Does 0 do anything? disabled hopefully?