PCMTEC Forums
will15

Data logger pid select

Is there a way to uncheck all the pid box’s ay once?. And is there a way to save what you have selected so you don’t have to do it every time you open re-open the data logger.

10 hours ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

You can uncheck the parent tree item to untick all items at once within it. You can also right click and press remove per scalar. 

Yes it is 1.21 version, can you show a screen shot I don’t now what you mean by uncheck the parent tree.

Eg fuel -> lambse

- > injector duty 

There is a check box against lambse, injector duty and also the parent item named fuel. If you uncheck the parent it unselects all items within it. 

You can also right click on the scalar list and press "remove" 

Finally you can save and open layouts via the file menu. This way you can make various templates depending on what you want to log. 

What would be the reason for this msg and logger no longer working, all I did was uncheck the pids I didn’t want to use.

58C5E996-EDBE-4CC6-92B3-700CF2891116.jpeg

Unplug a the cable and restart the software. The cable can get confused if a lot of things are changed quickly at once. We have improved this and it will be in the next release. 

Does this happen often?