Au111 xr8 Pats module replacement

NATOOR

My au was stolen and pats module was  damaged my car is now immobilized. Auto electrician did get it going but has since immobilized again with code p1260 = theft detected vehicle immobilized. I need to replace this module and then reprogram any help would be much appreciated. 

• 4 weeks later...

Did you get this sorted out yet?

I had an AU 1.5 XR6 that had a similar issue.

Simplest fix was to replace the BEM with another identical Colour BEM and also swap out the ignition barrel, door lock and key to the lock barrels and key from the donor car which was already programmed to the BEM.

I then used Forscan with the free extended license with an OBD LinkEx cable to synchronize the modules and it fired right up.

I did try to reprogram the original BEM, but Forscan was unable to reprogram the BEM. This became quite clear when the Door locks would not cycle at the beginning of the Key Reprogramming operation.