Corrupt Strategy/Cant data log

Hi Everyone, ive recently purchased PCMtec pro software to assist with projects. I do not consider myself very experienced in the area but I go ok with a bit of guidance and have pretty good mechanical knowledge my current vehicle i have built. As some of you seem to have vast knowledge of this stuff I thought I'd ask for some help.

Im trying to data log my vehicle but keep running into this issue and unsure how to resolve this issue. I used up 3 credits to license my pcm but cannot access anything.

my goal is to tinker with the pcm to suit a heap of new bolt ons and increase the boost and overall smoothen it out a bit. 

I also want to change the pcm with another one i have as the current pcm isnt grounding fuel/starter relays so suspect the pcm is faulty.

How can i resolve this issue im having and will i need to use another 3 credits to be able to use the new pcm i have purchased.

much appreciated.

thumbnail_image1.thumb.jpg.01f3087553fe967708626ab6af129eca.jpgthumbnail_image2.thumb.jpg.dabc9ce0ce067e4b1e28e1df3a44966a.jpg

I wouldn’t have licenced a PCM if I thought it was faulty.
You have already licenced it, so you might as well correct the corrupted PCM to see if it fixes the fuel/starter issues. It could be a PATS issue or hardware issue.

The answer to what you need to do is pretty well described in the error messages in your 2 photos. It looks like your PCM is using OSID HAANF but there are a few strategies that use this OSID. Take a photo of the sticker on the side of the PCM & attach it. This should be enough for me to lookup the strategy.

Also provide these details because they will help confirm if the sticker doesn’t
Gearbox - manual or auto
NA or turbo

If correcting the corrupted PCM doesn’t fix the issue, you will need to raise a support ticket & explain what you have done in order for your case to transfer credits to be considered.

Edited by Bill

Thank you bill I was able to access data log.

The car has been previously tuned will investigate to see if the tune is causing these faults and limp mode with the vehicle. 
Hopefully support can assist with the licensing. 

IMG_4541.jpeg

No worries. Are you able to get a read in recovery mode? That’ll show what’s different to stock & if there’s something changed that might cause your issues. Keeping in mind that the ABU-214 commonly fail & fuel pump fault codes are common. The ABU-244 PCM’s are better but they also suffer from the same issues that affects the 214.
Were you able to connect with FORScan? That’ll show what’s would give you fault codes & data logging for the PCM & other modules.

I’m unsure how to read in recovery mode (I’m still trying to learn all this) can you point me in the right direction to do so. Yeah I can access it in forscan I was getting a whole heap of codes.

PCM p2105-63 
PCMU1900-63

PCM

P1131

PCM

P1184

PCM

PCM

P1288

P1650

PCM

P2110

IMG_4544.jpeg

So how do I go about getting a stock file of the one I downloaded has already been modified or does it have stock built in if that makes sense, apologies if these are stupid questions but this is all new to me.  
I went into compare/history then selected the recovered file. I take it all the readings on the navigation section are the ones I would check to see what’s changed?  I went through a few items on the left very thing I checked so far is the same as stock I feel like I haven’t done this properly. 

image.jpg