Trans not following downshift tables

Folks, I'm stumped.  I was attempting to lower/discourage certain downshifts in my 10R80 (2020 F150 Roush, KTGV2).  I lowered the values in the downshift schedule auf67052 but it did not change the behavior.  I then copied the same downshift values into ALL downshift tables in case it was using the wrong table, and it still did not respond.  I later found that "Tow" mode was acting exactly how I wanted (base mode was not) even though the same downshift values were in all tables.  As a result of this learning, I copied all upshift, downshift, coastdown, TCC slip, and TCC unlock values from Tow to Base tables....and Base still didn't respond.

Any ideas what I'm missing?

Edited by engineermike

I'm pretty sure I've figured this out.  What I learned is that the downshift tables aren't treated the same in the logic in various drive modes.  I was able to get the downshift speeds vs pedal position to do what I want but the values needed in the base table are drastically different from reality.  I have to use much lower OSS values to get the desired shift points.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...