EcoLPi fuel pump speed control

Tragilgas

From Ford doco on the EcoLPi fuel system -

"The fuel pump is controlled by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) and has six speeds ranging from (425-3200 rpm) The pump speed is dependant on engine load and priming conditions."

From the wiring schematics, the fuel pump speed is controlled by a pulse width modulation single (circuit ID 928) outputted from pin 819 on PCM-B.

Can PCMtec staff (or anyone with first hand knowledge) please confirm whether this output is accessible and changeable using PCMtec

Any info and details appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I'd be really happy with 260rwkw, has this been done on an EcoLPI? 

Mine is a street car and I love the low-midrange of this engine, mostly looking to increase that even further. Sounds like increasing the max fuel pump rpm a little bit probably wouldn't be worthwhile or needed to achieve that. Increase in top end would only be a bonus as it rarely sees high rpm.