new to pcmtec scanner

will15

22 hours ago, Zhuojian@pcmtec said:

Hi will15, please go to the Download page(remember to log in to your account), download and install the latest 2.1 Editor as the new version will give you the ability to change the unit for LTFT, also lots of bugfixes and UI improvements from 1.25.
https://www.pcmtec.com/downloads

Cheers that looks a lot better, is there a way to change the STFT to a % as well, and how do i disconnect the scanner i have to close the program to disconnect atm.

12 minutes ago, will15 said:

Cheers that looks a lot better, is there a way to change the STFT to a % as well, and how do i disconnect the scanner i have to close the program to disconnect atm.

It seems we do not have the unit conversion for STFT, but we do have unit conversion for STFT for Bank1/2. Please check the pic I attached. But I will still pass this information to the development team. 
image.png.cc4bdf5caff07737aad9322348173d04.png

To disconnect the Datalogger, there are few ways to do it.

1. Press the "Vehicle" button while the datalogger is running. The button is in grey if the datalogger is running.
    image.png.d4d7760303d2abb46eb5d200126b7101.png
  2. There is a "X" in the right of the datalogger panel(not the one for closing the Editor though). I have highlighted in the screenshot.
    image.thumb.png.cd4a0f3a873855881be168b475dafec8.png
  3. Also, you could press "Pause" to pause the datalogger. To define "Pause", the datalogger session is still running in the background, it is just the charts do not get drawn. As soon as you "Start"(same button position but different icon and text) it again, it will continue updating the chart.
    image.png.adc675b605c9f64c245154087e639489.png    image.png.bf72c2339fef7a1650aea71ead4fb3bc.png

Hope this information helps.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zhuojian@pcmtec said:

It seems we do not have the unit conversion for STFT, but we do have unit conversion for STFT for Bank1/2. Please check the pic I attached. But I will still pass this information to the development team. 
image.png.cc4bdf5caff07737aad9322348173d04.png

To disconnect the Datalogger, there are few ways to do it.

1. Press the "Vehicle" button while the datalogger is running. The button is in grey if the datalogger is running.
    image.png.d4d7760303d2abb46eb5d200126b7101.png
  2. There is a "X" in the right of the datalogger panel(not the one for closing the Editor though). I have highlighted in the screenshot.
    image.thumb.png.cd4a0f3a873855881be168b475dafec8.png
  3. Also, you could press "Pause" to pause the datalogger. To define "Pause", the datalogger session is still running in the background, it is just the charts do not get drawn. As soon as you "Start"(same button position but different icon and text) it again, it will continue updating the chart.
    image.png.adc675b605c9f64c245154087e639489.png    image.png.bf72c2339fef7a1650aea71ead4fb3bc.png

Hope this information helps.

I don't have comanded lambda er bank 1 or commanded equivelence ratio, also logging commanded final lambda bank 1 when going into the lower numbers like lambda 0.85 in the scanner it only will read single digit numbers, but when reading leaner number's like lambda 1.10 it will show that. And is there a way to log o2 sensor 1 volts?. Cheers.

6 hours ago, will15 said:

I don't have comanded lambda er bank 1 or commanded equivelence ratio, also logging commanded final lambda bank 1 when going into the lower numbers like lambda 0.85 in the scanner it only will read single digit numbers, but when reading leaner number's like lambda 1.10 it will show that. And is there a way to log o2 sensor 1 volts?. Cheers.

Hi will15, are you logging a Falcon or Mustang? The example I provide above is from Mustang, if you are logging a Falcon it would be different. 

In terms of the decimal places, in the "Log" tab, check the bottom left corner and there should be a check box called "Expand". Tick the check box, you should see the "+/- Decimals" button. You can use this to adjust the decimal places.
image.png.9a038e5b419db3ff0cdd542b35261aaf.png