Pegging the Map sensor

Hi there, I haven't got the 4 bar boost sensor yet so I can use the change over logic. Although I intend on doing this.

My question is there are a number of people running 23 to 24 psi well above the 22.5psi that the map sensor can run. Without the 4 bar boost sensor and change over logic. I am currently running 22psi e85 and 20psi 100plus petrol. I would like 24ish as well but im a bit nervous about the last 2 psi.

How do they stop the car going lean once the map is pegged at 22.5 ish psi?. 

• Like 1

Change the base map and adjust the lambda spark correction to account for the timing offset.

Rather than frig around doing it that way, spending a hundred dollars plus on fuel to tune it, just buy a 4 bar boost sensor and be done with it.

• Like 2

Thanks Puff will do. So they make the high load line richer in the base fuel map to account for it. Im guessing the high load line will be met and used long before wide open throttle and full boost and therefore it will run rich until full boost and load is met?. I have the parameter file for the 4 bar sensor so ill order one. Thanks

• Like 1