Considering moving from hptuners

Hobo

I'm looking at making the move from hptuners mainly for vct tables. Can anyone tell me if the enthusiast version will allow me to have full control of everything to do with the variable cam timing?  Will the enthusiast version be missing features that I currently have access to with hptuners?

Enthusiast level should give you approximately the same level of control as HPTuners. If you want to compare the different versions download the demo and open the different files, we have a file from each version.

You can also open the workshop files then use the View -> PCM -> Enthusiast/Professional/Workshop check boxes to contrast which parameters are added in the different versions.

Finally you can always upgrade from Enthusiast -> Professional for the difference in price. There is an instant upgrade product you can purchase on the website to active it.

• Like 1