Jump to content

Licencing a Barra conversion


Recommended Posts

I am doing an FG/ZF Barra conversion into an AU2, just wanting to know how does licensing of specific vehicles work? I have a complete FG and will use all PCM/TCM from the FG, but if I use credits for the PCM while the engine/trans is still in the FG, how will that transfer over to the AU after I have done the engine swap?
Do I just use the same tear tag/ chassis ID from the FG for all time, or wait until the conversion is done and use the AU ID's?

The reason I ask is I'm not quite ready to do the swap yet, but I would like to start playing around with tunes etc..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...