Datalogger only showing ACT?

Hi,

What version of the Editor you are using at the moment? You could check it via "Help" -> "About".

What cable are you using for datalogging?

What car is it?

There is a way to load your pre-saved layout or default layout back. 
When the datalogger is running, at the bottom left corner, there is a "Load" button. Press that button and you can load the layout file you want.
image.png.286cfd3c07e6858d5e940d9676589fc5.png

• Like 1

I've had this happen plenty of times but not much lately. It seems to happen when the logger has been running for a long time and also when saving runs but not restarting the logger.

Anyhow that's my anecdotal version, I'd have to get logging again to see if I can replicate it. Should be a couple of weeks 😉

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2022 at 7:49 PM, Puffwagon said:

I've had this happen plenty of times but not much lately. It seems to happen when the logger has been running for a long time and also when saving runs but not restarting the logger.

Anyhow that's my anecdotal version, I'd have to get logging again to see if I can replicate it. Should be a couple of weeks 😉

Hi Puffwagon, if you see that happens again in the future, could you please let use know by raising a support ticket or send us an email to support@pcmtec.com? Also it would be great if you could also upload the Editor logs to us by "Help" -> "Send Editor Logs to support". Thanks in advanced!