someone tell me if this datalog looks ok? 2009 fg xr6t

You need to get a dlp8 and have your afr in the log.

You are logging way too many channels to have a decent update rate. There's quite a few in there that you wouldn't use at all. Use a Falcon template and add injector duty cycle to it, that's most of what you'll need.

When you post a log you should post a tune with it for reference.

21 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

You are logging way too many channels to have a decent update rate. There's quite a few in there that you wouldn't use at all. Use a Falcon template and add injector duty cycle to it, that's most of what you'll need.

Sorry mate I didn’t see what ya said about uploading the tune as well I’ll do that now let me know what ya reckon 

22 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

fgf6tune69.tec

The tune looks fine for the most part. The rev limit is a tad high, that's enough to bend rods from over revving. Stock cams are all done by 5500rpm anyway so no point revving it harder than 6500rpm.

There are a few things that have been changed in the calibration that I wonder about, not in a bad way, more curious than anything. You've got a little less shift pressure on the 3>4 shift than stock for some reason. The zf shift cut has been set out of range, the revs per mile has been changed a fair bit, the shift torque limits have been very slightly altered, the trans level has been changed, I see it looks like you may have had some AC issues or something, there's other little bits and pieces, it almost seems that some maps have been copied from another tune.

At any rate the tune looks pretty good, nothing sticks out as terrible. The log that you posted earlier showed the stoich as 13.0:1 which wasn't in the tune. When you ask for advice about a log or tune, they need to be matching, ie: the log has to come from the tune, otherwise no one can accurately comment on them.

5 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

The tune looks fine for the most part. The rev limit is a tad high, that's enough to bend rods from over revving. Stock cams are all done by 5500rpm anyway so no point revving it harder than 6500rpm.

There are a few things that have been changed in the calibration that I wonder about, not in a bad way, more curious than anything. You've got a little less shift pressure on the 3>4 shift than stock for some reason. The zf shift cut has been set out of range, the revs per mile has been changed a fair bit, the shift torque limits have been very slightly altered, the trans level has been changed, I see it looks like you may have had some AC issues or something, there's other little bits and pieces, it almost seems that some maps have been copied from another tune.

At any rate the tune looks pretty good, nothing sticks out as terrible. The log that you posted earlier showed the stoich as 13.0:1 which wasn't in the tune. When you ask for advice about a log or tune, they need to be matching, ie: the log has to come from the tune, otherwise no one can accurately comment on them.

Will that difference in stoich matter at all?