Shop to add custom os to Mustang tune

Im looking to add some custom OS features to my 2017 Mustang, but i want to retain the ability to tune my car. Are there any shops that I can pay to add these features to my strategy file without having to buy the full workshop edition? Im not looking to have my car tuned, just looking to add multi tune, flex fuel with continental sensor, anti lg and rolling anti lag.

Hi OneFastt. At this stage if you want to tune the vehicle and retain the Custom OS features you will need to purchase the full product and get "approved" to do multitunes.

We are looking at a couple of products for future release(s) that may suit your requirements but currently PCMTec is focusing on the PCMTec ProTuner release.

I purchased the ProTuner software a couple of days ago. I look forward to using the software and to what you guys introduce in the future. Ive been using HpTuners for the past few years.

I really am interested in the antilag and rolling antilag, and your new flex fuel functionality. I know i need the workshop edition to do so just not quite ready to make that jump.