Transmission clutch slip logging

I've seen this attempted in other logging platforms but I thought I would share here to save someone else some time.

I believe the logging parameters MID87476 through MID87481 are clutch slip, in rpm, for clutches A through F respectively.  If you go to log these, it shows the slippage whether intentional or not.  So, in 3rd gear it will show clutches B and F as having lots of slip, and in 4th it will show B and E as having slip.  This is how it's supposed to work. 

Hope someone finds this useful.

42 minutes ago, engineermike said:

in 3rd gear it will show clutches B and F as having lots of slip, and in 4th it will show B and E as having slip

Third gear uses A and B while fourth uses A and E. There is no F clutch, there is only A through to E. There is also the torque converter clutch which is referenced in the power flow diagrams, however this is tunable so the point is somewhat moot.