BF 5 Speed Manual Gear Ratio Data

SKD

Hi all,

Just trying to establish what is causing my cruise to remain out of operation. I have converted my BF wagon to a manual (still run the auto ecu with manual settings flashed). I have gone through most the scalars and now feel the data set within the gear ratios may be the cause. Does anyone have the details for the gear ratios for the 5 Speed Manual gearbox? I believe they were all the same? If not mine is a non turbo box!

TIA

Figure out what OSID is the correct one for a 5 speed and compare to that. There are 100s of items that need changing. VID block, axle ratios, axle config words, gear ratios, idle air control etc etc.

If you've never done it before and don't have the workshop version your best bet would be to just swap the whole calibration to the correct one that came with the 5 speed.