SEE what people have tryed on changing of the osid on ecu

i have a ba turbo HAANFHZ BLACK OAK

looking to change it to the BF HACCDA3 SPANISH OAK

just like to see what people have tryed and if it will work

thanks 

Edited by hulk
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

But yes u can do it the Ute tune and the sedan both used kpm 1000 injectors and pretty much identical tune wise. 

to be picky and fair tho the bf Ute pcm was auto so had all the auto parameters just had to flash some bits so theottle actually worked 

You literally swapped a BA PCM to a BF PCM and it worked? 

What about all the other steps, loom, PATS, security etc? 

Im sure its possible as per your original question the strategies are not compatible, the hardware might be but I surprised it did without a bunch of other work. 

I'd the BA didn't have ABS and was manual then it's more likely but it without some serious comparing of the calibrations the tune would be out, let alone the DTCs you you likely have.

• Like 1

Fml that didn’t post 

but I’ll retune it again   
yes my Ute has blown engine from cracked sump so took ignition barrel bcm and pcm swapped them In and fires up instantly even idles fine but cos Ute is auto I had to flash the parameters from a saved file of the sedan. 

as it was like 3am I just selected all parameters from sedan file flashed them into the Ute pcm after that it would actually rev out smoothly and nicely so I went for joyride around the block 3 times 

But on a side note Ute did have a ghost cam setup sedan didn’t yet so as I’m sure u know it will drive fine but if u wanted it to get on gate u won’t get on it lol

was like doing ghost before doing f6 strategy lol but suited me just fine motor now pushing a lot power and running external gate so was gotta wait till 19th now for allsparks to give it a nice 1 

On 8/10/2021 at 9:36 PM, hulk said:

SEE what people have tryed on changing of the osid on ecu

i have a ba turbo HAANFHZ BLACK OAK

looking to change it to the BF HACCDA3 SPANISH OAK

just like to see what people have tryed and if it will work

thanks 

Changing the osid aka flashing a different strategy into it. Nothing to do with swapping a physical pcm from one car to another. Gotta brush up on those reading skills buddy 😉