Windows 11

Mick

Hi Mick, our software has only been tested thoroughly with WIN10. But we do have few customers have tried using the Editor with WIN11 and there have been few display issues with it. We are still figuring out what are the causes of it. I recommend you to keep using WIN10 if possible for the best experience. However, if you really need to upgrade to WIN11 and spot any issues, It will be such a great help to send them to us so we could look into it. Thanks.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I'm intending on sticking to Windows 10 at the moment, but worried that one of my previous computers updated automatically and don't want this to occur on this laptop.

I think I have all settings set so that it doesn't update automatically

• Like 1

We had one customer who has strange graphical corruption on the full screen flashing screens. It seems related to the windows 11 video driver rather than windows 11 specifically. We haven't been able to reproduce it to date but we also have no been able to resolve it on that specific machine.

Personally I'd recommend everyone holds off for at least 6 months until Windows is stable and we have no further reports of incompatibility. Our company stance will be it remains unsupported until further notice.

Anyone who is happy to be a guinea pig we would appreciate any feedback if you have any issues.