Dlp8 - Spartan 2

dat111

Hey guys. I'm looking at getting myself a Spartan 2 wideband controller to use with my GFB Gforce3 so I can watch my afr whist driving. 

I've searched everywhere to find voltage offsets to use with the dlp8 An have had no luck. Has anybody got them laying around is possible?

hey everybody. just thought i would update. ive decided ill use my AEM wideband controller/gauge set up. an just stick it up under the dash.
im going to use using the AEM white an brown outputs. to a DLP8 an then wanting to use it to display it on the GFB gauge. 

so my question is,  can i split/tee into the single wideband controller to control the DLP8 an GFB only requires the analog output positive.
Will this cause inaccuracy or a signal conflict?

gfb instructions as above https://app.gfb.com.au/storage/uploads/3005-Instructions_04_06_20.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2p5s8eFsK51aMXa71LuAK_wVo4ccBy1MS5vvChY4pc74fSwGrmbcfLP04

• 11 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 4:50 AM, dat111 said:

hey everybody. just thought i would update. ive decided ill use my AEM wideband controller/gauge set up. an just stick it up under the dash.
im going to use using the AEM white an brown outputs. to a DLP8 an then wanting to use it to display it on the GFB gauge. 

so my question is,  can i split/tee into the single wideband controller to control the DLP8 an GFB only requires the analog output positive.
Will this cause inaccuracy or a signal conflict?

gfb instructions as above https://app.gfb.com.au/storage/uploads/3005-Instructions_04_06_20.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2p5s8eFsK51aMXa71LuAK_wVo4ccBy1MS5vvChY4pc74fSwGrmbcfLP04

May sound stupid, but maybe a diode?