random stalling problem after trying to run e85

Most of the log is in closed loop, except for the very start and the very end. While in closed loop the stft appears to be eventually bottomed out at 0.7 lambda, then it quickly goes to 1.0 lambda and it stalls. You can see it changes into open loop at the same time, hence the change in commanded lambda and all of this points to your injector data being miles off.

The car should be idling with only a couple of percent trim, not 30%.

ok yeah that sounds like it definitely could be it mate.. is it possible to put my standard injectors backin and maybe merge fg f6 injector data and start from there? least ill have a starting point so to speak then where as with these 1250cc sonic injectors i couldnt find any data on them anywhere so kinda left me in the dark from the start ya know what i mean...

1 hour ago, Puffwagon said:

Most of the log is in closed loop, except for the very start and the very end. While in closed loop the stft appears to be eventually bottomed out at 0.7 lambda, then it quickly goes to 1.0 lambda and it stalls. You can see it changes into open loop at the same time, hence the change in commanded lambda and all of this points to your injector data being miles off.

The car should be idling with only a couple of percent trim, not 30%.

ok yeah that sounds like it definitely could be it mate.. is it possible to put my standard injectors backin and maybe merge fg f6 injector data and start from there? least ill have a starting point so to speak then where as with these 1250cc sonic injectors i couldnt find any data on them anywhere so kinda left me in the dark from the start ya know what i mean...

1: force open loop

2: change entire base fuel table to 0.8

3: adjust low slope until the car starts and idles at 11.8:1 afr

4: stall up the car in the drive way and adjust high slope until it stays at 11.8:1 when stalled up

This will get your slopes a lot closer to where they should be and the car will probably drive fine. Put it back into closed loop and put your base fuel table back to where it was. If it runs lean at wot, lower the high slope. If the idle trims are more than 5% adjust the low slope up or down a little bit.

This is a very basic yet effective way for the average person to get their car driving with unknown injector data.

41 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

1: force open loop

2: change entire base fuel table to 0.8

3: adjust low slope until the car starts and idles at 11.8:1 afr

4: stall up the car in the drive way and adjust high slope until it stays at 11.8:1 when stalled up

This will get your slopes a lot closer to where they should be and the car will probably drive fine. Put it back into closed loop and put your base fuel table back to where it was. If it runs lean at wot, lower the high slope. If the idle trims are more than 5% adjust the low slope up or down a little bit.

This is a very basic yet effective way for the average person to get their car driving with unknown injector data.

how do i force into open loop man?

Yep. You don't want it much leaner than 12.5:1 while stalling up which is the reason to have it that rich. You could just as easily put 0.81 or 0.85 in there. Be careful when stalling it up that you don't make all the boost and break the driveline. Making 5psi should be enough to get you on the road and able to tune further from there.

This chart will help a lot while you're learning, it's an afr conversion chart, if the link dies just google it again.

349083d1334238324-e85-afr-procharged-car