Barra larger TB

BeerTurbo

Hey

just wondering on anyone's experience fitting larger throttle bodys to a barra?

I have seen the dual std setup but wondered how a big single or event the gt500 twin throttle goes? is there any easy alternative the std pcm is happy with?

If you want to see if your TB is a restriction, you log MAP and see if it holds 100kpa or falls down at the end to less than 100kpa. No restriction will hold the same amount of vacuum, some restriction will be more vacuum ie less than 100kpa. My VN V8 through the stock intake manifold drops to 85kpa up top, a very clear restriction.

19 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

If you want to see if your TB is a restriction, you log MAP and see if it holds 100kpa or falls down at the end to less than 100kpa. No restriction will hold the same amount of vacuum, some restriction will be more vacuum ie less than 100kpa. My VN V8 through the stock intake manifold drops to 85kpa up top, a very clear restriction.

i like that scientific.

went over a couple of the dyno logs and after 5500 rpm it starts slowly going down but it only goes to 96KPA.