Write files from android

We have the flash only package which works on a windows tablet (can be bought for $100 online), I keep one of these in my car for just in case occasions where my laptop is not available. The main issue with Android is the J2534 cables we use have no android support.

Unlike BMWs etc the Ford requirs 18v on OBD pin 13 during flashing, no cheap cable can do this as it requires a DC-DC converter internally. Hence you cannot use the cheap cables that other Android flashing cables use.

if you want to use a tablet you can follow the guide below to make files for others users. Otherwise you can simply download the flash only package for yourself via the website.

Finally the other reason we don't plan to do any phone based flashing is the Multi Tune via the cruise control buttons effectively covers all our use cases.