BF turbo tear tag

dat111

hey lads. i ended up finding out a mate had just brought a BF MKII zf6 turbo so i used his tear code A5GF an his OSID is HACCK.
it worked. but problem is matching ABS. 
ive tried forscan, with no success. matching the ABS. 

my NA ABS is 04,01,01. i only have the NA abs modules/v8  no turbo ones are on there.
im using the open port 2.0

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

OBD MX (or other ELM327 with speed selection) is needed for the low speed busses. Tactrix works for the high speed can only.

Hey I have a Elm327 and tactrix 2.0 I noticed when I use the Elm327 that im able to do abs module car tested on 06 bf xt and that had all the other models.

1 hour ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

OBD MX (or other ELM327 with speed selection) is needed for the low speed busses. Tactrix works for the high speed can only. @Billcan you confirm if the ABS programming can be done via HS can? I haven't done it in a while.

ABS is on HS can. Whilst the Tatrix should be capable of programming ABS, I always grab the OBDLink EX cable. FORScan have been adding & modifying programming functions & test with the OBDLink EX & v Linker FS cables. FORScan have now started including a warning on the connection log. Something along the lines of.....unsupported cables may not work or have limited functionality