n/a BA territory supercharged

will15

Ok this BA N/A territory is kicking my ass, its supercharged and my normal tuning methods are not working e.g scaling injectors. i can't seem to scale the injectors with the fuel trims like a normally do and when i turn turbo logic on it go's from rich to lean and i have to put a totally different setting in. Currently i have it running well with turbo logic on but the fuel trims are saying it's rich -20 % and i know its lean (wideband). Is there some closed loop setting that i need to change for turbo logic to be on. P.S this same thing happened on a BA n/a barra swap with turbo i had and the only way i got around it was unplug the o2 sensor.

4 minutes ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

Use a turbo OS and strategy as a base if you can do it without dsc/abs faults. Other wise this thread may assist. 

Yes i have all ready done this and still have the same problem , have not even got onto boost yet

Mate I don't know a lot , but mine 2005 Terry and i cant run the ltft . I have it disabled with the turbo logic on and cylair disabled . Otherwise it runs lean. I payed a reputable shop to dial in the injectors and Jamie had it them disabled to start ! don't know if it might fix your issue ?

18 hours ago, Plumbs said:

Mate I don't know a lot , but mine 2005 Terry and i cant run the ltft . I have it disabled with the turbo logic on and cylair disabled . Otherwise it runs lean. I payed a reputable shop to dial in the injectors and Jamie had it them disabled to start ! don't know if it might fix your issue ?

Hey mate cheers for that, i had already disabled LTFT's im just going off what the STFT's at the moment.

• Like 1