Ford ba xt mk2

05xtsleeper

Hello I have spent 2 credits HAAT3VC and the car runs on it not but well lol.

i know i cant use all of a bf HACCKA2 like knock sensors and I have ba HAANGB6 i know there is something in the bf HACCKA2 that the car doesn't start but i did get it started. 

im wanting help to make it run right on my pcm?

Edited by 05xtsleeper

You flashed a manual turbo strategy into an automatic na car. That won't work.

You should have backed up your stock file when you first read it. Flash that back in and you'll be sorted.

If you didn't, look at the tear tag, find the stock file, use the return to stock wizard to merge your license info with the stock file.

1 hour ago, Puffwagon said:

You flashed a manual turbo strategy into an automatic na car. That won't work.

You should have backed up your stock file when you first read it. Flash that back in and you'll be sorted.

If you didn't, look at the tear tag, find the stock file, use the return to stock wizard to merge your license info with the stock file.

i have my cars stock files for auto and manual. what is a bf manual gear tag? 

im wanting to make the tune to work so have have the extra tables for tuning in my ba

10 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

You need to provide more info on what you want to achieve, what you've done so far and what if any mods are done to the car.

I'm wanting to tune the ba f6 tune to run like my standard pcm tune.

Territory intake pipe, f6 under head light intake, thats just the engine side of things.

Ok I looked through the forum and saw your post in the vct thread so now it makes sense.

If you want a turbo strategy to work in an na car you'll need to turn off turbo logic in the pcm and adjust the tmap settings so they match your stock file. That should get it starting and running fairly normally.

Due to the turbo tune not being suitable for na you will want to swap a lot of spark and fuel tables along with making sure you have the na injector scaling in there. You may as well copy nearly everything over from the na file except turbo related stuff.

I'm just wanting proper dual vct without upgrading to bf pcm. 

Ok i will try that. first ill use my stock ba na manual file make and copy them over to the ba f6 stock file? Then do i use a bf stock file to tune the cam settings thats are not in the ba na manual stock file? 

2 hours ago, 05xtsleeper said:

Should I use the compare/history tab to copy over the new settings and copy over the corresponding axes for the selected tables and any tables that they also reference? Or should I do it manually? 

here's what i've done so far HAAT3VC(ba na).tec,HAAT3VC(bf na cams, speed density,spark tables).tec im not sure is its fully copied over?

HAANGB6.tec file is my pcm's stock file and im using HACCKA2.tec for the missing tables in the ba file 

Edited by 05xtsleeper

Let's clear one thing up, the only stock file for your car is the one you pulled out of it before you started playing with it. While other files may be "stock" they are not the stock file for your car.

At this point my advice is to flash it back to stock. I don't have time to spend hours looking through tune files for what I consider to be an exercise in futility.

Last bit of helpful advice tho, there might be a strategy that you can just flash into it and have it work with the previous tuning updates I mentioned. That will be on you to find and experiment with.

Happy tuning 😁

5 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

Let's clear one thing up, the only stock file for your car is the one you pulled out of it before you started playing with it. While other files may be "stock" they are not the stock file for your car.

At this point my advice is to flash it back to stock. I don't have time to spend hours looking through tune files for what I consider to be an exercise in futility.

Last bit of helpful advice tho, there might be a strategy that you can just flash into it and have it work with the previous tuning updates I mentioned. That will be on you to find and experiment with.

Happy tuning 😁

Let me explain i was having problems with my old stock file and the stock file I posted here is the stock file I used to fix it the only things that are missing is vid block,vin,pcm serial and and my current stock file is modified that was the point of using the stock file that I used to fix it in the first place..

Those 2 stock files i posted of the  modified f6 tune should be pretty close to running a ba n/a but I don't know because I can't flash them to test. you don't have to spend hours looking because I've already done the hard yards. im just don't 100% sure and i did follow your advice and I appreciate it and i thank you because you pointed me in the right place.

As I'm aware there is no ba n/a strategy with independent cams and the tables for them and i know any bf strategies won't work on a ba pcm due to hardware differences with the pcm motherboard, CPU, and ram specs. 

They say 3rd time is the charm and im happy that I finally have independent cams on my n/a ba I know the stock file that I uploaded here would be fully converted to n/a compared to the the file that I have tested on my pcm.

I still need to do testing it was not as easy but has to be done in steps and a order due to hardware and software differences in between ba and bf and im still working out a happy medium 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 1:04 PM, 05xtsleeper said:

after a few hours work on both of the test files and then to merge my old vid and vin to both of the test files i got errors on both of them and now i cant open them.error.thumb.png.0f2054228dbb6484a3143d1493a01ca7.png

This error occurs if you do the following.

Pro user downloads a file that was created by a workshop user OR downloads a stock file. These files will show all parameters, including workshop/development parameters so you can see what is available, however they won't be available when licensing the file.

Pro user edits parameters which are only available in workshop edition before licensing the file.

Pro user saves and licenses the file. The editor will then reject the changes to the workshop parameters (as they are not available in your template) giving you the error.

if you want to edit these parameters you can get a workshop user to license the file for you (it will cost double credits), save the file and send it back to you. Alternatively you can upgrade to the one car workshop product listed here.

https://www.pcmtec.com/pcmtec-editor-workshop-1-vehicle

On 3/21/2022 at 1:56 PM, Roland@pcmtec said:

This error occurs if you do the following.

Pro user downloads a file that was created by a workshop user OR downloads a stock file. These files will show all parameters, including workshop/development parameters so you can see what is available, however they won't be available when licensing the file.

Pro user edits parameters which are only available in workshop edition before licensing the file.

Pro user saves and licenses the file. The editor will then reject the changes to the workshop parameters (as they are not available in your template) giving you the error.

if you want to edit these parameters you can get a workshop user to license the file for you (it will cost double credits), save the file and send it back to you. Alternatively you can upgrade to the one car workshop product listed here.

https://www.pcmtec.com/pcmtec-editor-workshop-1-vehicle

i was guessing that and worked that because i have access to both of these for my car HAANGB6 so that means its not a proper n/a tune this only can be done on workshop.

i cant get one car workshop for my car as i have more than one pcm as i have a few friends that as not happy with there tunes.