ETC Throttle Angle vs g/s conversion to cm2

Milanski

I have GT500 Throttle body from a tune file that has the auF0082 row column labels in "effective area cm2".  PCMTEC displays this is as g/s.  How it converted from cm2 to g/s?

image.thumb.png.f5e96bf3dc99ca4ff0aeabd37b12ba48.png

vs the quivalent of the above?

image.png.82e4d4ff49498f766a290da870052045.png

Wanting the following data to trial.

image.png.7e77cabf543b33d5f6db24deca670664.png

Disclaimer, not a user of "hptuners", i always use PCMTEC and need to convert the top row to g/s from the HP Tuners file.  

3 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

You've changed the scaling in hp tuners so apply that same scaling to pcmtec. Then chuck in the numbers in the table that you want to trial, they are the same value in both programs so the only difference here is scaling.

Hi puffwagon.  I havent changed anything.  My pcmtec table shows a different axis label system to hptuners.  I uploaded the hptuners file as its not licensed to look at the table for predicted angle vs cm2 vs map.  Nothing has been changed. The view in hptuners and pcmtec is different.

Reading the table in hptuners does somethiing to the x axis to show it in cm2.  In pcmtec its shown in g/s .

But i may have to smash them in using hptuners and rwad them back in pcmtec to see the transformation of x axis.  

Id rather not be using hptuners though, 2 credits...  and i am too dumb to dumb to work out how they see it in cm2 and pcmtec see it as g/s... same table.

13 hours ago, Milanski said:

Hi puffwagon.  I havent changed anything.  My pcmtec table shows a different axis label system to hptuners.  I uploaded the hptuners file as its not licensed to look at the table for predicted angle vs cm2 vs map.  Nothing has been changed. The view in hptuners and pcmtec is different.

You posted two images from hp tuners, both of the axis in the second image has been changed. There isn't any point going into the who, how and why of it.

Just multiply the hp tuners X axis by 7.56 and copy those numbers to the pcmtec X axis. Change the pcmtec Y axis to suit the second hp tuners image. Then put the numbers you want into the table.

Thanks.  Tunnel vision, after hours of tuning.  You are correct its a multiplier of 7.56 on the x axis.  Many thanks.

Will confirm the results of the gt500 twin throttle body goes after the tune up.  My tune is working with the fg 315 maps for now.  Keen to see the difference.  

• 4 weeks later...