Fg longnose at 4 bar

On 1/30/2024 at 12:12 PM, Puffwagon said:

Multiply the slopes by 1.33 and you'll be close to spot on.

Buy one of these, it makes life much easier. I got a window mount and extra cable, was about $700. Pity the territory is too long and the cable doesn't reach but oh well.

https://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/Innovate-Motorsports-3837-LM-2-Basic-Kit-Air/Fuel-Ratio-Meter-Single-O2

yeah i compared the b series and the high slopes were 1.23 and low slopes 1.31 more from 3 to 4 bar. I used that calculation and the car starts and revs fine. but id be using the std ford 02 to dial them in any futher.

the local place I usually get my wideband i like is out of stock and for some reason there more from online retailers. 

been tossing up pulling the wideband from the terry to dial it in, or fit the f6 injectors i have > but im just skeptical about the lack of long nose. 

On 1/30/2024 at 3:12 PM, Puffwagon said:

Multiply the slopes by 1.33 and you'll be close to spot on.

Buy one of these, it makes life much easier. I got a window mount and extra cable, was about $700. Pity the territory is too long and the cable doesn't reach but oh well.

https://www.carmodsaustralia.com.au/Innovate-Motorsports-3837-LM-2-Basic-Kit-Air/Fuel-Ratio-Meter-Single-O2

Do you work out the multiplication by getting new regulator pleasure (4) minus the old regulator pressure (2.7)? 

also that kit you shared… do I just replace my rear 02 sensor with the wideband and then run the wires into the car through the firewall grommet hole thing and use their meter to connect to the sensor and send the data to the tuning laptop? Cheers

I found some info on the ti performance site that said na is 300kpa and turbo is 400kpa. It's a multiplication cos we need a ratio change, not addition or subtraction.

I forgot to mention I bought a tailpipe clamp for my O2 sensor so it just gets clamped into the end of the exhaust, same as you would have on a dyno.

2 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

I found some info on the ti performance site that said na is 300kpa and turbo is 400kpa. It's a multiplication cos we need a ratio change, not addition or subtraction.

I forgot to mention I bought a tailpipe clamp for my O2 sensor so it just gets clamped into the end of the exhaust, same as you would have on a dyno.

Na fg is 2.7 bar. So its a 1.3 bar rise.

I go in my own head reading injectors sheets. Its wasn't allways a set number raise for pressure differential on injectors. I couldn't find any sheets on the fg longnoses, so i kinda gave up.

I just fitted the fg f6 injectors and went on my way.