Roland@pcmtec Posted March 27, 2019 Share Posted March 27, 2019 We are happy to announce we are finally into version 1.xx and have removed the Beta title! This is thanks to our QA team (Andrei) who has spent the past few months going through the software finding as many bugs and usability issues as possible. Version 1.11 brings the following new features. User Configurable Units After many requests we have now implemented dynamic units which will now let you use metric units instead of imperial! This is thanks to Scott who has spent the past two months implementing this feature. When opening a 2D table you will see the following new options available in the right click context menu. X axis - Units Y axis - Units Z - Units In the case of desired boost we have changed the Z units from inHg to psi Scalars can now be changed via their appropriate dropdown menu items. Here we have changed the injector slopes from their default of lb/s to lb/hr We also now have the ability to bulk change all units. Eg you can change the units of all temperature scalars and tables from °F to °C by utilising the new bulk change units drop down menu. Paste Special We have now added an excel like Paste Special menu to the right click context menu. This allows add, subtract, multiple, multiply by % and Y-Axis inversion (for those of you who can't get away from using other products!). Multiply by % does the following. Lets say you datalog LTFT and end up with the following errors By using the "multiply by %" when you paste, it will multiply the cells by the equivalent percentage. Eg add 1% for the top left cell and subtract 3% for the middle cells. Performance The performance of opening 2D views has been massively improved this release. You should see a 200-300% improvement in loading speed now. Stock File Downloads We have fixed the stock file download blocking opening and licensing of a file until the download has finished. On slow connections this could often block the user for several minutes. Now this is done in the background so that if you have a slow internet connection you can still continue tuning. Datalogging Whilst not available in this release we have made a large amount of progress with the datalogger thanks to our new staff member Matt. He has been busy adding USB analog input support to allow widebands and any other analog input to be datalogged. We have decided to skip the initial release of the datalogger and hold off until we have analog input support hence the delay in releasing the datalogging software. We are using the following USB analog input cable (8 analog inputs) which has been proven in the field with the Nistune (Nissan Tuning) software. The product is approximately $40 delivered (next delay delivery in Australia) which makes it an excellent cost effective analog input module. http://www.dlpdesign.com/usb/io8.php Other Improvements: Improved licensing popup message when a custom OS was enabled. This makes it clear you are paying for the Custom OS only and not being charged to license the entire vehicle again. Removed the VIN from the licensing model. Licensing is now locked to OSID and PCM Serial only now. This allows you to correct invalid or wrong VINs without having to contact support now. Silent save (of change history and partial write information) no longer updates the file date stamp, this means sorting by date now accurately shows when you last changed a file. BA Partial write now works on all flash types (some early BAs use a different internal flash chip). The licensing model has been modified to only use the Serial and Operating System ID. Previously we also used the VIN. This means you are now free to change the VIN of the vehicle without relicensing. Added "Upload currently open file" option to the help menu to allow you to easily upload the currently open tune to support. Any tunes uploaded will only be used for providing support and will remain the IP of the original user. If requested we will delete the tune from our server after providing support. Bug Fixes: Blocked user from "Exporting all changes to parameter file" when there was no stock file to compare with. This sometimes resulted in users producing parameter files with unexpected values due to there being no baseline history to compare to. Editor would crash if you changed the theme whilst a large scalar list was visible under certain conditions. Fixed rare crash when opening and saving files on certain PC configurations. Fixed the editor exiting immediately after open on some rare PC configurations. Strategy search inside of "Strategy List" would hide all filtered results, it now simply highlights them instead. Disabled the ability to perform a partial compare if either file is lacking stock file history to compare against. In the cases where one file was lacking stock history this would show strange compare results. Pasting VIN numbers into the VIN field now works correctly. Enabling custom os on a TEC file that had been previously tuner locked would remove the tuner lock. Tuner lock is now automatically added back. If you attempting to overwrite a tuner locked PCM with a stock file an error occured "You cannot merge the VIN from a tuner locked file". This is now resolved. Fixed a stock file download bug which in rare circumstances would get stuck in a loop downloading files over and over. Fixed an SSL certificate mis match warning which occured due to our hosting provider issuing a new certificate. Fixed several deadlocks that could occur locking the UI from being used. Fixed several unhandled exceptions which could occur. 8 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.