m90 supercharged barra tuning. activating turbo logic.

Quincy

G'day guys,

Recently I put an m90 supercharger on the side of my barra in my manual BA and it runs around 14 pounds of boost but it hasn't been tuned yet. I've got my hands on the 4 bar fuel pressure reg and also a turbo map sensor. My question is how do I calibrate the turbo map sensor?. I was thinking i might first just copy over the stock xr6 turbo tune and then go from there? 

Cheers, Quincy

Yes a compare and copy or taking an original turbo cal is a good way to start. You'll need the NA speed density tables however and to remove the IMRC runners otherwise your fueling will be out. Also make sure your injector scalars match the injectors that have been installed.

By enabling turbo logic it will automatically switch over to using the turbo map sensor settings.

23 minutes ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

Yes a compare and copy or taking an original turbo cal is a good way to start. You'll need the NA speed density tables however and to remove the IMRC runners otherwise your fueling will be out. Also make sure your injector scalars match the injectors that have been installed.

By enabling turbo logic it will automatically switch over to using the turbo map sensor settings.

thanks Roland, where could I find a stock ba turbo tune to compare? and also where does turbo logic get activated from?

regards, Quincy 

56 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Figured out turbo logic but a no go on getting the stock ba turbo tune as Im only on enthusiast.

You'll need to upgrade, enthusiast is not designed for that kind of job and does not have many of the mappings you need. It is only meant to be for very basic modifications.

1 minute ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

You'll need to upgrade, enthusiast is not designed for that kind of job and does not have many of the mappings you need. It is only meant to be for very basic modifications.

currently studying and only 18, cant afford upgrade. will it be possible to create all my own maps to suit supercharged application

• 1 year later...