No vss

BeerTurbo

2 hours ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

Custom Machine Works will do a mail order tune for you. It is their secret sauce though, I don't think they will be willing to share as it took them a long time to figure it out.

Another method is to buy a CANBarra module.

Yeah figgured it would be secret.

I prefer vss inputs and falcon dash on my conversions.

Just local guy asked to delete pats, then wen on to say he has no vss.

I have a ba skidder n know unpluging the abs the car actually turns of after about 3 mins. So there must be a timmer.

It took me 3 or 4 hours on the dyno, reflashing every bloody parameter to keep the throttle open with no speed input. It would open for a second then close again until I fixed it. Sorry I can't remember what it is but it's just a matter of changing likely things until you find it. I know the torque module was switched off but this wasn't the fix, it did however fix a similar issue with a barra swapped r31 that I tuned. Unfortunately I was tuning for a workshop at the time so I don't have the file on hand, and as soon as I got it to work I was pulled off the job and the car was sent on it's way, literally the very minute I got it to work lol. Iirc I only got the throttle to open to 650ish ad so there must have been more to change still.