1.24 Release Notes

Roland@pcmtec

Version 1.24 is now available. This is a maintenance release.

Bug Fixes:

• Data logging: Fix layout items not being autosaved/remembered in some circumstances
  • Data logging: Fix "Empty File" error when opening datalogs saved in older versions (1.11 and earlier)
  • Data logging: Fix incorrect items displayed during playback when scalars have been added in middle of a logging session
  • MultiTune: Disable tune and fuel selection being available with the engine running when the Live Tuning scalar is set to 0 (False)

Download from the website, ensure you are logged in first.

Both 1.24 and 1.24 beta are the same build. 1.25 beta will come with a large number of updates in the coming months, mostly around Mustang/F150 and a new revamped datalogger UI.

https://www.pcmtec.com/downloads

• Like 1

Hi Roland,

I upgraded to version 1.24 and the Compare function does not work properly anymore!

This made caught me in making some wrong changes to my tune compared to my previous tune. The compare only compare your tune with the factory calibration

regardless of the selection of file to compare with. So at the moment I have to open 2 windows of PCMtec to compare between 2 different tunes. LoL. Can I get the 1.23 version back for the time being?1464285889_brokenComparefunction.thumb.jpg.ffd0640ec678efc02638821bb4cab2e1.jpg

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Hi Roland,

I upgraded to version 1.24 and the Compare function does not work properly anymore!

This made caught me in making some wrong changes to my tune compared to my previous tune. The compare only compare your tune with the factory calibration

regardless of the selection of file to compare with. So at the moment I have to open 2 windows of PCMtec to compare between 2 different tunes. LoL. Can I get the 1.23 version back for the time being?

Can you send the two files you are using to do the compare to support@pcmtec.com and also do help -> upload logs.

After that can you open each file, save it, close it and then try the compare again? make sure you keep the old files. I'll send you a link to 1.23 as a backup if that does not work.

On 9/17/2020 at 2:15 PM, Roland@pcmtec said:

MultiTune: Disable tune and fuel selection being available with the engine running when the Live Tuning scalar is set to 0 (False)

What is this live tuning you are talking about? Multi-tune or actually being able to change parameters without having to upload with the car off?

Hi Roland,

I found out the real issue with version 1.24 with the compare function.

If I load HAER1UB_PCM+TCM FGX Sprint stock.tec and then compare with my_tune.tec then the compare works normally.

But if I load my_tune.tec then try to compare with HAER1UB_PCM+TCM FGX Sprint stock.tec then I will have the same error as Posted above!

The compare only works in 1 direction but not vice versa. In the earlier version I never had such issue, meaning I could compare whatever file to whatever file regardless of where they are from - 0.41 all the way to 1.22 (I forgot the exact version). From version 1.23 - 1.24 then we encounter this bug with compare function.

This issue make it's so much harder if I need to compare my own tune with Sprint factory calibration. I say it again: it only works if you load HAER1UB_PCM+TCM FGX Sprint stock.tec and load compare file with my_tune.tec, but I want to edit my_tune.tec not the Sprint.tecimage.thumb.png.f7fe155f4b7cc6ada90f145516fe0cde.png

compare bug in version 1.24.JPG

image.png