Rich Idle - Stock Injectors

JMSMotorsport

NA+T conversion, merged a BA XR6T map to my ECU in a  XE,

Having trouble to get it to idle at commanded. Starts off fine but then as it runs the AFRs starts going rich, doesn’t matter how much I increase the Slope table at idle there’s no improvement, it’s at a point now that off idle it’s lean. 

i gather I’m missing a idle fueling table somewhere? Can anyone point me in the right direction. 

It'd be trying to trim to stoich. If the o2 sensor isn't working correctly it'll do weird stuff. When you log fuel source it says open loop correct? Just want to make sure its definitely in open loop. 3 or 4 bar fuel reg? Injector scaling correct for your fuel pressure? 

56 minutes ago, Yamonda said:

Have you forced open loop? 

52 minutes ago, JMSMotorsport said:

Sure have, if I hadn’t wouldn’t it be trimming back to commanded? 

47 minutes ago, Yamonda said:

It'd be trying to trim to stoich.

It will only ever trim to stoich, a narrowband can't trim to a commanded afr.

2 hours ago, JMSMotorsport said:

Starts off fine but then as it runs the AFRs starts going rich

Sounds like a similar issue that was somewhat recently posted here and was solved with a new O2 sensor.

yes so trimming to stoich wouldn’t be .7-.8 Lambda as I’m getting - Idle commanded is 1 once warm so stoich. 

Two different widebands - one on the dyno and another AEM Standalone unit that’s plugged into the laptop. 

I will check data merged correctly and check again. I gather there isn’t any idle tables that control fueling VE other then the Slope Table? 

4 hours ago, Yamonda said:

@PuffwagonCorrect me if i'm wrong i can't remember off the top of my head, but with no 02 sensor or ecu seeing 0v thats lean yeah? So it'll add fuel for no o2 sensor or if its dead, not the other way around? 

Yes it will add fuel due to 0v being lean but it will force open loop for a failed O2 sensor fault eventually.