territory zf 3-4 shift

hey guys, ive been trying to figure this out myself but im not getting anywhere! with my territory (most do it apparently) my 3-4 shift is quite bad. its obviously some form of torque reduction and i understand its there to save the box but im just trying to stop it being so aggressive as it does it.. attached is my file. 

anyone able to point me in the right direction?

6R79-7J105-BD 25.6.31.tec

It all depends how much torque the car is making and what the estimated torque model is saying (this depends on speed density/load etc).

Can you post up a datalog with the falcon_default.tlo layout file loaded showing the ETC SOURCE and TQ SOURCE when this occurs. If you can right click and set both the sources to high priority as well that will make it easier to see.

If you can also add these two to the list

"Engine torque at flywheel" 

"Torque Reduction For Trans Shifts"

You'll quickly be able to see if its tip in/total torque or a shifting truncation. Then it should be fairly obvious how to fix the issue.

3 hours ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

image.png.2609a85715e9fda9669c28b5174d5345.png

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\PCMTec\Logging Layouts

Hi Roland, Any chance you can pin the logging template here or add them to a Logging Layouts post? I'm not sure if I've modified & renamed the original. The only logging templates I have are ones I've created or modified.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Hi Roland, Any chance you can pin the logging template here or add them to a Logging Layouts post? I'm not sure if I've modified & renamed the original. The only logging templates I have are ones I've created or modified.

They are copied automatically when you launch the datalogger. If you delete the file it will copy back. We have a bunch of new ones we are working on for the 2.1 release.

In the mean time here is the 1.25 file.

Falcon_Default_125.tlo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

They are copied automatically when you launch the datalogger. If you delete the file it will copy back. We have a bunch of new ones we are working on for the 2.1 release.

In the mean time here is the 1.25 file.

Falcon_Default_125.tlo 313 B · 0 downloads

Thanks Roland, I've saved the file. Mine doesn't copy it back when the datalogger is launched 🤷‍♂️ even after an uninstall & reinstall. Not an issue though.

Looking forward to the 2.1 release.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Thanks Roland, I've saved the file. Mine doesn't copy it back when the datalogger is launched 🤷‍♂️ even after an uninstall & reinstall. Not an issue though.

Looking forward to the 2.1 release.

Apologies its a 2.10 feature. 1.25 will use a default layout only if you logout/login again and connect to a vehicle.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...