Engine limiter

05xtsleeper

The bf auto is going to be a burnout car I've tired removing the rpm limit in neutral and upping the rev limit auf2418, auf16620, auf0139, auf0144, auf0133, auf2035, auf2306 I seem not to be able to remove the rev limit in neutral. The only way I seem to bypass this is auf1013 making it thinking it is a manual. 

• 3 months later...

Never tried it personally and have no idea about BA / BF. Just spit balling...

Have you tried:

Setting spark torque ratio limit for engine speed limiting to 1, ETC Torque reduction RPM limit to 6200 and raising the ETC torque clip limit for engine speed limiting? Set it to 1000 as a test. 

Also for a burnout car I would consider disabling cat and exhaust temperature protection. Just send it till it locks up or pops a coolant hose.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2022 at 2:35 PM, 05xtsleeper said:

No still didn't work it out 

i have had a look over your tec file from months ago. i cant see your actuall throttle input, but you can see the throttle position changed as you get to 3k.

the TQ source stays as driver demand, but the spark source changes to coldengine/low load at this time...so i had a look through for that.

auF0211 - Low load spark adder based on engine speed and load

now i dont know if this is even close but this bad boys values only go up to 3k and your hitting 3k...so coinsedence?

also your coolant & head  tempture doesn't change from 58 that entire log and i find that hard to believe. is your sensor fubared?

• Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 12:59 PM, BeerTurbo said:

i have had a look over your tec file from months ago. i cant see your actuall throttle input, but you can see the throttle position changed as you get to 3k.

the TQ source stays as driver demand, but the spark source changes to coldengine/low load at this time...so i had a look through for that.

auF0211 - Low load spark adder based on engine speed and load

now i dont know if this is even close but this bad boys values only go up to 3k and your hitting 3k...so coinsedence?

also your coolant & head  tempture doesn't change from 58 that entire log and i find that hard to believe. is your sensor fubared?

I'll try this on my new car. The sensor was fine in the bf