Ford falcon ba/bf Manual ute 10pound REV Cut

So my brothers 6speed manual turbo went boom and i had a second hand one with a turbosmart accuator on it. He put a 10 pound spring in it and when he comes on high boost 4500 after 2nd gear (progressively lover rpm the higher the gear) it feels like Rev cut. What parameters have people changed to stop this thanks

Just now, SmackingUSilly said:

So my brothers 6speed manual turbo went boom and i had a second hand one with a turbosmart accuator on it. He put a 10 pound spring in it and when he comes on high boost 4500 after 2nd gear (progressively lover rpm the higher the gear) it feels like Rev cut. What parameters have people changed to stop this thanks

Zac's PCM Tech Stock File.tec

10 minutes ago, SmackingUSilly said:

Have you checked fuel pressure, fault codes or done any datalogging to see what's causing it?
Check & provide the details.

You can access user manuals from the PCMTEC program

image.png.5178e4ac70083f6ad3e3cfb1a2a52a3e.png

Here's some forum info on datalogging if you haven't read it

Assuming the tune is stock, you need to tune the open loop wgdc table and desired boost table to suit the new spring. Do that part in open loop. 

IMHO that actuator likes the F6 proportional integral settings, test that part out and see what work best when you switch closed loop back on. 

As you're raising boost, have you got knock ears and a wideband? 

On 7/30/2022 at 10:26 AM, SmackingUSilly said:

that looks like a stock file with stock b series injectors. i wouldn't be running any more than 10 psi on std b series injectors. at minimum get some gren 440cc injectors if your running in the double digit boost levels. 

if you have a 10psi spring then you need basically turn the boost controller off, your not going to need any more additional WG duity. 

auF0307 - 0 this out.

auF0306 - set everything above 3k to something like 17. this is still only 8psi and will still boost cut pretty close to 11.5psi from memory.

check you boost gauge if you run anymore than 11ish psi on no WG duty you need to change your spring or upgrade injectors minimum.