BA throttle dip

will15

8 hours ago, will15 said:

Just set all this stuff to 0 and still doing it.

image.jpg

i dont think that's the right way to disable it. that's just telling it to use mode 0, which might actually still include TQ reduction.

AUF0264 AND AUF0265 have been where i have had the most success disabling throttle movement on TQ retard.

you can see the transmission is requesting tq retard. so you can disable the throttle part using those two scalars.

it may still then default to pull spark and or another event such as cylinder cut depending how your other tq events are setup.

you need to do as puffy suggesting and find out where in the calibration the limit is and change it.

for fun check auf3342. ,max throttle angle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/25/2022 at 3:55 AM, Roland@pcmtec said:

What does torque source say? That will tell you which truncation is kicking in. 

Might be oscillation/ tip in etc

why does Tip in kick in?

on the data log i was looking at, when it goes into boost around 3k tip in kicks in, but if you ease into boost later in the RPM it does not.

On 11/25/2022 at 6:55 AM, Roland@pcmtec said:

What does torque source say? That will tell you which truncation is kicking in. 

Might be oscillation/ tip in etc

Hi Roland

So if my car is cutting spark and misfiring at say 3k and the torque source says that its tip in Oscillation, stock value is set to 3 should I increase or decrease this value? or should I be looking at something else that is causing it like spark or fuel, I can see that the cat is getting over 800 degrees so from that I guess it's running too rich?