sd tuning

will15

I know there are threads on this already that go into great detail and get very complex, but is there any tables i can tweak just to riching this thing up at WOT with out having to turn into a math expert.  BA n/a with a supercharger, im happy with the injector scaling just need a bit more fuel up top. Cheers.

50 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

Yerp I've got a second sense when my fuel pressure goes low, it's happened so many times before. It's always a weird bit when it comes on boost then it runs out up top.

It’s got plenty of fuel I can scale the injector for what I want but then it’s super rich cruise and mid, I tried a couple sd tables but they don’t work over 4000rpm I think that’s due to them being for the intake runner being closed after 3800rpm, what tables are you talking about?

14 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

auF0061 is "slope of MAP per AIRCHARGE BF", this is the one you want to change.

Here is the write up of how it all works.

There is no auf0061 i think only the turbos have that table?, iv been playing with auf0060 and auf0057 but nothing changes over 4000rpm.

Just putting it out there. If you have to "rape" the base fuel table to get fuelling in line then also the torque model will be out. Best to spend extra and buy DW or ID injectors with good data. Not a big deal I suppose if manual, but auto will need tweaks to get torque management / line & shift pressures back into line.

4 minutes ago, hjtrbo said:

Just putting it out there. If you have to "rape" the base fuel table to get fuelling in line then also the torque model will be out. Best to spend extra and buy DW or ID injectors with good data. Not a big deal I suppose if manual, but auto will need tweaks to get torque management / line & shift pressures back into line.

As far as I know the only thing that is affected by the base fuel table is the ignition timing due to spark lambda correction.

What transmission tables and torque tables are affected by changing the base fuel table?

12 hours ago, hjtrbo said:

cheers mate can you please give me a list of what tables to look at?.

1 hour ago, Roland@pcmtec said:

He is saying if you have to modify the base fuel table to say 0.5 lambda and you have 0.8 measured at the tail pipe then your SD is most likely out. If your SD is out then your load is lower than it should be and hence you'll be getting less torque reduction and less trans pressure than you should. 

I really am poor at writing things in a way that gets across what I'm trying to mean. I'm sorry everyone. Please put up with me. It happened in another thread I wrote in the other day too. Thanks Rolls, sums it up nicely.

• Like 2

I see, you got that intake manifold runner switch. Valve closes at >3,900rpm

All I can see is...

MAP at Zero Airmass IMRC Open auF0057
MAP at Zero Airmass IMRC Closed auF16456

Slope of MAP per AIRCHARGE IMRC Open auF0060
Slope of MAP per AIRCHARGE IMRC Closed auF1911

Like I said, never mucked around with a N/A anything before. 

If manual, just do what Puff said and add it to the base fuel. If auto, can still do as Puff said but just keep an eye on data logged torque to make sure it looks like plausible. Generally at WOT, rear wheel torque plus 130N gets you close.  

27 minutes ago, hjtrbo said:

I see, you got that intake manifold runner switch. Valve closes at >3,900rpm

All I can see is...

MAP at Zero Airmass IMRC Open auF0057
MAP at Zero Airmass IMRC Closed auF16456

Slope of MAP per AIRCHARGE IMRC Open auF0060
Slope of MAP per AIRCHARGE IMRC Closed auF1911

Like I said, never mucked around with a N/A anything before. 

If manual, just do what Puff said and add it to the base fuel. If auto, can still do as Puff said but just keep an eye on data logged torque to make sure it looks like plausible. Generally at WOT, rear wheel torque plus 130N gets you close.  

Yeah its a auto i will check torque in the scanner

14 minutes ago, hjtrbo said:

Max at the rpm switch point. See what that does. Roland said you want that thing disabled anyway. 

yeah i did try setting it to a high rpm and also turning it off that didn't make auf0060 table work either. What pid do i log for total engine torque?.